This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Recently, Vogue debuted their June 2018 cover featuring the world renowned artist, Rihanna. Queen Rih is known for her music, of course, but most recently she has been changing the game in multiple industries. This past year, Rihanna has debuted Fenty Beauty and now we’re getting a first look at her lingerie line, Savage x Fenty.

Savage X Fenty launches May 11th right here. From the photos we’ve seen online, we believe the lingerie line is going in a body positive direction. Take a look at more photos here on the official Savage X Fenty website. On top of that, we will be seeing Rihanna in Ocean’s 8 as Nine Ball, a tech savvy con artist.

With all of this success, it’s hard to believe that she still has time to focus on the music. In the Vogue cover, she spoke about a potential reggae album. Yup, that’s right! After kissing it better for two years, we’re about to start wining our waists to the tunes of a reggae Rihanna album.

Rihanna is most definitely coming for our wigs this summer and every year after. We’re so happy to see our Bajan Queen branching out of the music industry and investing in other long term projects! Keep a look out for what’s to come in the future for our Queen.

Hi! I'm Aliyah, a Senior Business Administration major with a concentration in marketing from PG County, Maryland. I spend my time watching YouTube videos, Netflix and reading books. I love all things storytelling.