Profile

• A Letter To My Sisters

Usually, when I write my articles, I write about the things I’ve seen in the news recently or in popular culture. I realized that I haven’t...

• Hannah Scott: Miss Black and Gold

Meet Hannah Scott, Clark Atlanta University’s newly crowned Miss Black and Gold 2018-2019 for the Alpha Phi Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha...

• 10 Questions With Ola

With a sound and voice that's uniquely his, R&B artist Ola has been making his mark in the Atlanta music scene. Ola is an up-and-coming...

• DreGood: #GOODEVERYWHERE

DreGood is currently a senior at Clark Atlanta University from Killeen, Texas. Aside from being a student, DreGood is also a successful,...

• #KHYRO

"Music Is Like A Picture. You Paint It Out Yourself ." Allow me to introduce a new Hip Hop artist: KHYRO. Born and raised in Philadelphia with the ambition to change the entertainment industry. Now before you check out his music, take a glance at our interview!

• Spadeknows: A Musical Prodigy

“Art is always supposed to be a reflection of life.” Those are the words of Christian Fedison, a freshman at Clark Atlanta University...

• Jae'Won Phillips: Campus Spotlight

Clark Atlanta University is full of students who stand up and stand out. Jae’Won Phillips is definitely one of those students. He is a...

• A Star Is Born: Keara Jones

I had the pleasure of chatting with CAU's own Keara Jones. Keara is a sophomore, Theater Arts major from Tunica, Mississippi. She is a Coca-Cola Scholar recipient and a member of the Isabella T. Jenkins Honor Program. She has been in many productions in the AUC and has plenty to come.

• Saving Scarlett's Eyes

“I was never afraid of the dark until I turned sixteen.” Celine Scarlett, who goes by “Scarlett” is a junior at the Illustrious Clark...

• Diving Into Dos Dias!

I had the honor to get to know one of Morehouse College's finest creative, DJ Dos Dias!!! Find out what inspires him, his pre-gig rituals, what he sang at his first talent show, and much more!

• A Talk With Miss Omega Psi Phi

“The crown is always in your heart even when it is not on top of your head.” Words of wisdom from Regine Stepherson, Miss Omega Psi Phi...

• Adaja McWhite: Beautiful & Determined

Adaja McWhite is not letting anything stop her. Her perseverance through the trials have only set her up to become the strong young woman she is today! Take a look at our conversation that shows her strong will, passion, big dreams, and desire to keep pushing! and Yes, she's an Aquarius *laughs

• 2017 Fall Fashion Trends

Fall is a beautiful time of year. It is where summer and winter overlap, allowing us to be both fashionable and comfortable.This year,...

• Learning Leah: Leah Hernandez

HerCampusCAU sits down with another beautiful Boss Babe at Work to chat about her journey as a God-fearing student, business owner, and self-publishing author!

• The New Jim Crow: A Book Review

The New Jim Crow written by Michelle Alexander is a provocative nonfiction novel focusing on criminal justice, race relations and...