This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Who are some artists that you admire?

Nas, Drake,  and A$AP MOB

How do you want your listeners to feel while listening to your music?

Good, I want them to feel the energy and message in the music no matter if it’s trap.

What made you choose this career path?

I played soccer, basketball, football, and it all didn’t work out. All sports were a dub for me. So as my friends were athletes in high school and doing their thing, I began to turn on music and create.

What motivates you to write?

Traveling to places such as South Beach, Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta. Also seeing the vibes of other artists. Its a crazy wave that motivates and inspires me.

What has been the best experience performance wise you have had?

VOLTAGE LOUNGE IN PHILLY , the lights the crowd is always lit. The energy was crazy! I could tell the difference in myself since the first time I started performing. Now, I have learned to become more confident and comfortable with my music, myself, the crowd. The moments before a performance where I have my doubts, I try not to let that overcome me, but use that adrenaline to put it all in the performance.

Will you have any new singles or album coming soon?

Yes I have new music. My process of creating music is pretty simple: I have to feel it. I try to stay true to myself and keep my air open. I have multiple people who inspire the music I make. To me, creating music is like a picture – You paint it out yourself . On the other side, I hate forcing the process of new music.  So lately, I just been holding back building up for promo and trolling my listeners. 

What has been the hardest part of being an artist?

Not getting caught up in what others are doing.The best thing to do is to be you but just be the best version of you and you’ll be fine.

What essence are you bringing to the entertainment industry that makes you unique from other artists?

I’m bringing the game motivation music for everybody  , I like to look at artist like Nipsey Hussle and how his music just made me wanna get up and grind to obtain life’s treasures , he made it seem like a top floor condo on South Beach was in arms reach and I wanna give that back to my generation other than my whole self .

Would you rather do a collaboration with a singer or rapper? And who would it be?

I would collab with a rapper , Drake once you get that Drizzy co-sign , things change .

What’s your favorite song at the moment?

My favorite song at the moment is Issues by Pnb Rock 

What are some things you are interested in?

I’m interested in music and fashion. Rap, Hip Hop, 90s R&B and older music from 70s or 80s. As for fashion, I like the new style of putting various styles together. You can wear retro 90s or all Gucci and create a fit. Some of the brands I mess with is Off-White, and I really plan to go to Paris.

Is this a career path you want to pursue for many more years or do you think you’ll drift into another field down the road?

This career path a lifestyle I would never let it go. One day, I want to expand to partner with Apple Music. Also I want to model for some of my favorite brands and put people in positions to change their life.

Be sure to follow Khyro on social media! @colorbxnd on Instagram!

Hello! My name is Therecia Lang. I am a sophomore at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University in the popping city of Atlanta, Georgia. My passion is in the Peforming Arts in the areas of acting and dancing. My major is Theatre Arts and I plan to pursue a career as an actor in TV/Film.