bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Signs That Tell You When to Leave Bae Alone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

They usually say, ” if it’s too good to be true, then probably it is.” But, honestly… I do not agree, especially when it comes to relationships. Its easy to get caught up with the fact that you found someone who makes you immensely happy and want to spend every waking (and sleeping) second with them, but I tell you proceed with caution! Ice cream is great but if you eat a whole gallon your stomach is going to be in knots in a couple of hours. Rain makes the grass and flowers grow but constant rain will make your basement flood. Fries are delicious but eating too many and the scale will reflect it. So you get my point consume good things in moderation and that includes relationships.

1. It gives you time to miss one and other

Haven’t you heard distance makes the heart grow fonder? 

2. Appreciate the time you have together

Things are valued because they are rare, not easily acquired, and special such as diamonds, gold, money, and your time.

3.  You’ll have things to talk about

If you do everything with someone then its rather hard to find a topic to discuss except recapping exactly what you did that day…

4.  Ability to have strong bonds with other people

Having a network of friends and family is just as important as having a professional network.

5.  You time

Remember that if you don’t take care of you then you aren’t going to be able to give your best to the relationship.

Plus if God forbid things go south with your relationship you have other things that make you happy and so it will be a whole lot easier to bounce back on your feet!

Dual-sport athlete Tenicia Winston is a Senior Writer for Her Campus CAU. She likes to stay on the move, whether on the field/court or off. The native Oregonian is a Junior at Clark Atlanta University majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. She is a member of the Isabella T. Jenkin’s Honor’s Program where she serves as an event planner as well as a staff writer for their newsletter. . During her freshman and sophomore summers of college she directed an inner-city youth sports camp for the non-profit Portland Parks and Recreation. Her future endeavors include becoming a brand ambassador for a sportswear company such as Nike as well as opening a chain of women’s fitness centers. In her leisure time she enjoys hiking, working out, and baking.
I'm Alexis White, one of the founders of Her Campus CAU! Just a (not so) regular smegular entertainment professional. I have an eye for great movies, an ear for talent, and a Mac to make silly award-winning scripts! Therefore, I am a triple threat.