We Know the TV Show You Are Watching Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Capricorn – Billions

Three words: Finance, Wall Street and Paul Giamatti. The show is basically a TV version of Wall Street, the movie, with an incredible cast and plot.

Aquarius – Westworld

As an aquarius you enjoy different and complex ideas, so believe me when I tell you that WestWorld has all that. It has a Jurrasic World vibe, mixed with Ex-Machine and strategy games. If you are tired of Game of Thrones and wish something more cerebral, that it the right choice.

Pisces – Shadowhunters

Mistery, fantasy and supernatural creatures are definitely in your zone. With an appealing storyline, Shadowhunters – based on Cassandra Clare’s books – is intriguing and has likeable characters.

Aries – The Originals

Just like Klaus you are proud and know what has to be done in order to get the job finished. 

Taurus – Reign

French Monarchy, Sieges, Elizabeth the 1st, a bit of romance and historical drama – along with tons of political intrigue. 

Gemini – Agents of Shield

You like action, plot and diversity. Agents of Shield has the best Marvel characters can offer with amazing characters (Fitzsimmons <3) and special agents. 

Cancer – Grey’s Anatomy

Drama, saving people’s lifes, emotional intensity and passionate characters. It has been more than 12 season, but you are completely loyal to Meredith.

Leo – The Crown

Queen Elizabeth and royal drama, of course.

Virgo – Designated Survivor

Political intrigue, a terrorist attack to be solve, the president of the US, what else? Clues.

Libra – Gilmore Girls

You are classy, super smart and enjoy a good talk, so spending time with the extra clever puns and lines of Lorelei Gilmore doesn’t sound too bad.

Scorpio – Black Mirror

All your friends are aware of your controversial and conspiratory theories about technology

Sagitarius – Stranger Things

A little awkward, but super captivating and adorable, that is both you and Stranger Things.

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.