This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Last but (definitely) not least, Spring/Summer ’16 Fashion Week month has come to an end with Paris, the city of light, love and fashion. And since summer is just around the corner (actually, for us, São Paulo citizens, it seems that the warmth decided to anticipate himself a couple months before it is supposed to), southern hemisphere collegiates can already start wearing the trends which were exposed to be worn only in a year! Lucky us!

Check out below wearable trends and looks from Paris Fashion Week, which you can start wearing right now!

All White

The color was in pretty much every designer’s collection. Lacey, sharp or bold, it’s your choice how to wear it – if you do it from head to toe, you will nail the trend!

Moncler Gammer Rouge, Dior, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga

Romantic Rebel

There was as much laces and transparency in white as in black, creating the opposite of a girly effect. If you want a femme fatale look, it’s a great option to play peek-a-boo with some transparency. No better way to show your inner rebel if your style is more delicate!

John Galliano, Saint Laurent, Elie Saab, Ann Demeulemeester

Plaids: Checked!

Plaid is a print easy to please. But for this season, don’t even think about western cowboy’s plaid styles! We are looking for a more mature, taylored look. If it’s too serious for you everyday school look, you can wear it for work, and be the most stylish intern in your office!

Céline, Hèrmes, Chanel, Stella McCartney

Flowered Prints

Either dressed up or down, it’s always a good idea to wear flowers, the symbol of spring!

Sacai, Paul and Joe, Roland Mouret, Giambattista Valli

Pretty in Pink

By now, you know that Quartz, a light pink cold sobert color, is Pantone’s color of the year. We’ve already showed it to you 3 times in our reviews of the season’s previous fashion weeks. Aren’t you yet convinced to wear it? I’ll give you one last reason: It’s Pink October(By the way, can you spot other trends we talked about mixed in the runway looks below?)

Paul and Joe, Chanel, Emanuel Ungaro, Emanuel Ungaro

I'm a journalism student at Cásper Líbero University and the fashion editor of Her Campus Cásper's Chapter.  My biggest dream is to travel the world and to be a poliglot!
Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.