absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Super Cool Coffee Shops in São Paulo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

1. KOF – King of the Fork

Photo: Monique Renne

With an environment inspired by the cycling culture, King of the Fork is the ideal place for meeting friends. The surprise element is the bike’s accessories available to check and buy, besides the great coffee. Small and thematically decorated, KOF serves various types of drink (hot and cold), pastries, sandwiches and beers.

Address: Arthur de Azevedo, 1317. Pinheiros

2. Urbe Café

Photo 1: Lufe Gomes; Photo 2: via Apartamento 203

Espresso, beers, exclusive drinks, snacks, sweets and brunch on tables or counter, with intimate atmosphere and modern decoration: this is the catch of Urbe Café. The place is open until late hours to meet friends (since it is near Paulista Avenue), have brunch on weekends, or even a late-night coffee after a tour on Augusta.

Address: Antônio Carlos St., 404. Consolação

3. Isso é Café

Photo 1: Veja SP; Photo 2: Nosso Relicário

To relax and warm your heart during a visit to the Mirante 9 de Julho, or to take a stroll through Paulista, the Isso é Café is the perfect place. The atmosphere is modern, cool and the coffee shop has a beautiful view of Av. 9 de Julho, besides having the vibe of a cultural space that receives various events and live music. The request is made at the counter, breakfast is served anytime and the space is even pet friendly.

Address: Carlos Comenale St., s/nº – Mirante 9 de Julho. Bela Vista

4. Jardin

Photos: Divulgação

The Jardin is a cafeteria for nature lovers. The environment seeks to value the natural beauty of plants and harmonize nature with those who live in the city. The place started as a flower shop and now has an exclusive cafeteria serving wonderful teas, coffees and cakes.

Address: General Jardim St., 490-494. Vila Buarque

5. Preto Café

Photos: Portal Namu

At Preto Café, you decide the price of your coffee. All costs are transparent and nothing is for sale. There is no account, command or price and you can feel free to order a drink or a snack, to enjoy the environment. Since it’s a non-profit association, you deposit the amount you find worthy in the aquarium or use the card machine. In addition to vegan options various delicacies, whole cakes, juices and, of course, coffee, are served. The water is free, just search the mud filter.

Address: Largo do Arouche, 99 – Loja 18. República

6. The Little Coffee Shop

Photo 1: Grão do Dia; Photo 2: Estadão

Welcome to the world’s smallest cafeteria specialized in coffee. The place, less than 2 m², has its exclusive blend, drinks and a few snacks. The size is certainly not an obstacle for the public: there’s always a line that forms on the curb of the small counter. The options are multiple: espresso, macchiato, drip, Italian cappuccino and babyccino for children, since it is made with milk and confectionery, without adding coffee. For eating, cakes and coconut donuts.

Address: Lisboa St., 357, corner with Arthur de Azevedo. Pinheiros

Catarina Borsari

Casper Libero

Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.