6 Places to Experience São Paulo’s Winter on a Different Way

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Cold weather is only good to stay at home, right? Wrong! On winter you can enjoy São Paulo as much as in summer. But everyone should know some good places to experience this season to not fall in a trap, so check this six establishment to visit and experience São Paulo’s winter the best way you can.

1. Adega Santiago

This great winebar have three units in the city and count with a rustic furniture and napkins that remind jeans. It’s a good place to gather friends and have some typical Portuguese and Spanish dishes, snacks and wine. Besides the very comfortable place, they offer blankets and warmers at winter time too.

Image Source: Adega Santiago

Addresses: Doutor Melo Alves Street, 728, Jardins | Shopping Cidade Jardin, 4th floor, Morumbi | Sampaio Vida Street, 1072, Jardim Paulistano

2. La Nonna di Lucca

The Italian grandmothers are the inspiration for the restaurant that became very famous for the “Spaghetti al Formaggio”. With an inviting place and typical desserts, La Nonna di Lucca is a great place to have a date and eat well. You can find this experience at Moema and Pinheiros, where the establishments are located.

Image Source: La Nonna di Lucca

Addresses: Gaivota Street, 689, Indianópolis | Ferreira de Araújo Street, 445, Pinheiros

3. Red Buteco de Vinhos

Located at Vila Madalena, this house runs away from all the purposes of a winebar. The walls are decorated with graffiti and the background music is MPB. In this informal place you will find great wines and snacks, on winter nothing is better than take a good time with your friends in a place where everyone can relax.

Image Source: Red Buteco de Vinhos

Address: Mourato Coelho Street, 1160, Vila Madalena

4. CineSala 

Do you like to watch movies on winter? So, CineSala is the place for you! It operates as a Street Cinema since 1962 and their goal is to retake this culture that we almost lost. This place offers a good bar and many kinds of movies, but the differential are the big and comfortable armchairs. Because winter is more than being at home watching Netflix!

Image Source: CineSala 

Address: Fradique Coutinho Street, 361, Pinheiros

5. Coffee Lab

This cafeteria, located at Vila Madalena, is a different place to enjoy the experience of taking a good coffee. Not just because of the aesthetic garden, but for the exotic blends (like coffee with cream cheese for example). If you are a coffee lover and an assiduous reader, you should think about spending your afternoon here.

Image Source: Coffee Lab 

Address: Fradique Coutinho Street, 1340, Pinheiros

6. Hannover

The chalet will take you to a different experience about the city: You don’t remember that you’re in São Paulo! The inner is decorated with wood, candles, flowers and chandeliers, besides the menu specialized in fondue. If you want to celebrate a romantic date on winter and want to eat well and a comfortable place, Hannover is what you’re looking for.

Image Source: Hannover 

Address: Cotovia Avenue, 445, Moema

Beatriz Olivetti

Casper Libero '21

Brazilian, cinephile, and totally in love with the journalism, hope you like my job
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.