ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Secret Santa Gift Ideas: For Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

It’s that time of the year again on your family or the company you work for decides to have a Secret Santa in the end of the year gathering. Even if you have tight family or work in a small office there is always that awkward question on what to give the person you picked up. To help you navigate this weird part of the year, we selected five things that might be helpful if your secret friends is a girl. 

1. A Nice Cup or Glass 

Everyone enjoys coffee, tea or simply water, so a different and interesting cup might be a good call.

2. A body lotion, moisturizing, hand creme or anything related kit. 

That’s something everyone appreciates and likes receiving. Just make sure the smell is very neutral and light, as some people have allergy to sweet odors and so on.

3. A Collectors Book or a Guide

I think books are very personal and even if you like the person’s taste, you might get it wrong. However, a good call is a collectors book, hardcover from a famous author or a guide “100 Movies you have to see in your life”. 

4. A Neck pillow

Who doesn’t love comfort while traveling?

5. A nice picture frame

Useful, simple and she can put in the office or at home.

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.