Carthage’s Sorority Recruitment Starts Next Week!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Carthage chapter.

Attention all collegiettes! Next week marks the official beginning of Formal Sorority Recruitment at Carthage. Spring recruitment is a week-long event where women interested in sorority life can meet members of Carthage’s eight sororities.

Throughout the week of February 19 to 25, interested girls attend multiple on-campus parties designed to help them find their home away from home. There’s a recruitment orientation meeting at 6 p.m. on Sunday, February 18 with a full breakdown of what to expect during this fun week!

Eligible women must be a second-semester freshman or higher, with a minimum GPA of 2.0. From February 12 to 16, recruitment counselors will be tabling outside of the cafeteria to answer questions and assist with recruitment registration. If you cannot meet with the recruitment counselors in person, you can sign up for Spring Recruitment online. Today is the last day to sign up!

Don’t miss an opportunity to make new memories and lifelong friends! #GoGreek

Taylor Beck is a junior at Carthage College majoring in Elementary Education and minoring in Political Science. When she needs a break from wild first graders, Taylor spends her time cross stitching, binge watching The Office (again), or going to Taco Belle with her sisters of Kappa Phi Eta.