HCC Perks: The Back-To-School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Carleton chapter.

Her Campus Carleton is proud to show off the Back-to-School Survival Kit we received from HerCampus.com!

HerCampus.com’s Fall 2013 Survival Kits are filled with plenty of cute must-haves to hit campus armed and ready for success.

What’s in OUR kit?

Poppin Notebook + Pens

A BOGO card for Chipotle

Tons of Her Campus Swag!

Thank you to all the brands included in the kit! We can’t wait to share these goodies with our chapter! 

Jasmine Williams is a fourth-year Journalism major, pursuing a minor in Film Studies at Carleton University. An internship at a recently launched online magazine prepared her for her new, exciting role as Campus Correspondent for Carleton University. She is never too far away from her iPhone and in her spare time, you can find her scrolling through various tumblr blogs while listening to Kings of Leon. After university, she hopes to pursue a career in online journalism.
Harsimar Singh is currently a second-year Commerce major, with a concentration in Accounting at Carleton University. Aside from Her Campus, Harsimar is also running a small Not-for-profit organisation back home in India, known as "Child and Youth Friendly Chandigarh" which aims to design, organize & implement programs that inspire & empower children and youth - both privileged and underprivileged. In addition, she is an avid reader, a great cricket enthusiast and loves to travel! She is very excited to be working with the Her Campus team.