Profile

• Meet Raven Reeves

Raven Reeves is the current Phi Sigma Pi President, a Student Government Senator, and BSU (the Black Student Union)’s Treasurer/Membership...

• Meet Angel Hart Funk

Angel Hart Funk is a sophomore Communication studies major with a concentration in public relations. Funk's hometown is California,...

• Meet Dr. Fisanick

Dr. Christina Fisanick has been a professor for twenty years focusing in English and literature. She teaches everything from freshman...

• Get To Know Jessica Crosson

Jessica Crosson is a sophomore communication studies major with a concentration in public relations. Crosson is also perusing a minor in...

• Meet Branda White

Branda White is a junior English student at Cal U, her concentration is in creative writing. She is the Cal U Her Campus treasurer. Branda...

• Meet Baleigh Gray

Baleigh Gray is the Vice President of Community Relations in the Alpha Sigma Tau sorority at the California University of Pennsylvania. The...

• Meet Dr. House

Dr. Brent House is a beloved English professor at California University of Pennsylvania. He is known around campus for his eccentric...

• Meet Dr. Downey

Dr. Sarah Downey is an English professor at California University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Downey is working on her eighth year of teaching at...

• Meet Our Marketing Director

Meet Tevin Gonzalez, our marketing director!! Tevin is a second semester sophomore majoring in business administration with a concentration...

• Meet Our Social Media Director

Kate Wankel is Cal U’s Her Campus’s social media director. Kate fits this role perfectly because she is a communications and public...

• Meet Our Senior Editor

Behind every great author is a great editor, and that's just what Joshua S. Proud is! Joshua is a contributing writer of the Cal Times, an...

• Meet Dr. Cumings

Dr. Rick Cumings is a Communication Professor at California University of Pennsylvania. At no point in his life, did he ever want to be a...

• Get to Know Dr. Carlisle

Dr. Anthony Todd Carlisle is an English Professor at the California University of Pennsylvania. Carlisle enjoyed creative writing and...

• Meet Dr. McClintock-Comeaux

Dr. Marta McClintock-Comeaux is a Women’s Studies and Sociology professor who has been here at CalU since the late 2000’s. Dr. McClintock-...