The Last few Weeks of the Semester as Told by The Office

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal U chapter.

When you wake up one day and realize all the deadlines you’ve been putting off all semester are coming up.

When you realize you haven’t taken enough notes to study from

Honestly, the only thing that makes homework more bearable is desert

The day after your third all nighter in a row

Trying to figure out how you’re going to make the page limit for your papers

All you can think about is a simple life without a degree

When you finally breakdown and cram to get everything done

There is no better feeling than turning in your last final

Now that the semester is over you realize that you’re actually a genius

And now that you’re done you can focus on important things like Christmas and festivities

My name is Kelsey Haught and I'm an English major with a concentration in literature at California University of Pennsylvania. This is my first year writing for HerCampus and I am very excited to be a part of the team!
I am a undergraduate student, seeking a B.A. in English, concentrating in Journalism and Creativing Writing. I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at California University of Pennsylvania (Cal U). I am the Social Media Officer for Alpha Lambda Delta. Additionally, I manage the social media for Cal U's Women's Studies Program where I am a work study student. I am a staff writer for the Cal Times and I also write frequently for Her Campus at Cal U. In the past, I have worked as a Social Media Consultant Intern with Someone To Tell It To, a non-profit organization based in Harrisburg, PA.