This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal U chapter.

Spring break for some comes in the form of a lavish vacation on a warm sunny beach. However, for most, it arrives in the form of catching up on sleep, planning ahead or taking a breather. The Her Campus Spring Break Surivival Kit has everything needed to survive spring break no matter how you live up your week long down time.

One of the most exciting things in this semester’s kit is the Erin Condren planner with coordinating colorful dual tip markers. Anyone that does even a bit of planning has undoubtedly heard of the brand, but this customizable beauty is an absolute must have for being on top of the rest of the semester’s events.

Whether you stayed in or went somewhere warmer, L’oreal has you covered for maintaining that golden glow with their famous Sublime Bronze! A natural tan that will have everyone questioning if you went to Cancun or your parent’s house.

Another famous name comes to rescue you in the form of a Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick sample, a celebrity favorite, that gives you the perfect pout.

Feeling uninspired after a week on crystal clear shore can be cured with an issue of ActuallySheCan magazine. This uplifting magazine encourages women to be the best they can and achieve the goals they set for themselves.

Psst, is your hair flat from all the salt water? Well, Psst Dry Shampoo by Freeman Beauty gives you lift and cleanses to get you off the plan and into your 8 a.m. looking fresh and fierce.

Juicy Couture keeps us hydrated with their super cute tumblers, that will have you sipping long into finals week.

Sometimes, however, not even water and the perfect week away can’t save you from a UTI. Luckily, that’s why Cystic exists to save the day.

I am a undergraduate student, seeking a B.A. in English, concentrating in Journalism and Creativing Writing. I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at California University of Pennsylvania (Cal U). I am the Social Media Officer for Alpha Lambda Delta. Additionally, I manage the social media for Cal U's Women's Studies Program where I am a work study student. I am a staff writer for the Cal Times and I also write frequently for Her Campus at Cal U. In the past, I have worked as a Social Media Consultant Intern with Someone To Tell It To, a non-profit organization based in Harrisburg, PA.