Get To Know Jessica Crosson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal U chapter.

Jessica Crosson is a sophomore communication studies major with a concentration in public relations. Crosson is also perusing a minor in acting and states that she is almost finished with it. Crosson is extremely involved in various student activities. Crosson is currently the Evenings Chair of the Student Activities Board, Treasurer of the her major club (PRSSA), and Entertainment Editor for the Cal Times newspaper. Not only is Crosson involved with many student activities, she is also a leader: she serves as a peer mentor and an Fall orientation leader. Jessica Crosson is also able to balance school with her activities and has made deans list every semester since her arrival at Cal U.

This summer Crosson will be working at her internship with the Harrisburg City Islanders, a minor league soccer team. Crosson will be working with media relations and marketing. Crosson said she hopes to be writing press releases, working on game promotions and advertising the team on and off social media.

Crosson is from Annville Pennsylvania, which is just 10 minutes outside of Hershey. Crosson is also into sports such as basketball and soccer. Jess Crosson enjoys spending time with her dog when she is not busy with school and all of her involvements.

“My favorite thing about Cal is that we aren’t so small or so large it’s the perfect size to stay involved, and I like the smaller classroom sizes,” Crosson said. “I like to be able to actually get to know my professors.”

I am a current English student with a concentration in journalism. I enjoy writing, art, and theatre. Feminist.