Features

• Ready for Summer and Beyond

The end of the semester is fast approaching for many of us college students, and we are eager to trade our final exams, projects, and...

• It's Okay to Feel Helpless

I’ve spent my entire life being independent. My mom stopped checking my homework by fourth grade, I could make myself a makeshift dinner...

• Six 10 Minute Study Break Ideas

The end of the semester is upon us. We can almost taste the freedom of summer. But, before we have that glorious taste, we are dealing with...

• A Letter To My Siblings

Dear Siblings, I love you. I can’t remember the last time I said those exact words out loud because our love for one another is shown...

• Relax with a Furry Friend

If anyone has been feeling like me lately, then you are totally stressed out. The end of the semester craziness has begun to take effect,...

• Campus Resources for Survivors

Seeking support as a survivor of sexual assault can sometimes be difficult, especially because it means you have to talk about what...

• It's Time We Speak Up

The month of April is dedicated to raising awareness for sexual assault and domestic violence. With shows like 13 Reasons Why becoming the...

• Know Your Worth

“I do this because I care about you and I love you.” These are the words that many girls and guys alike hear, followed by extreme acts or...

• Dousing the Tinder Flame

You have probably at one time or another sat on your bed with your phone, your thumb hovering over the download button for Tinder. Don’t be...

• My Major Is Not Useless

Any time someone asks me what I’m studying in college, and I tell them creative writing, I receive a condescending smile followed by one of...

• 21 and Loving It

The three prime ages a person gets excited about, and are glorified all of our lives, are 16, 18, and 21. Each milestone marks a new...