Top 5 Gordon Ramsey Tweets

It’s safe to say when it comes to dry humor, the Brits are practically the ones who invented it. A prime example of why they get the title of ruler of wit is the one and only, Gordon Ramsay. From Hell’s Kitchen to Master Chef Junior, this celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality has recently taken his humor onto Twitter and began to critique any brave Twitter user’s food that are willing to face the wrath of Mr. Ramsay himself. It was extremely hard to narrow it down but there are five award winning critiques.

Comments

About The Author

After taking four different MBTI tests, Christine is the definition of someone who is half ENFJ and ESFP (she got two for each type). With that being said, this clearly explains her major in Communications at Cal State LA. With a love for fashion and music, she's the type of person who will post #ootds and pictures of every concert she's at on her Instagram. Along with that, Christine has a horrible addiction with cupcakes and tattoos which will eventually be the death of her unless her parents figure out she already has more than one tattoo first.... 

Find out what she's up to by following her Instagram @christineetran

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login