Participate in the College of Business and Economics’ 2016 Business Pitch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Do you have an amazing business idea that you feel like sharing? Cal State LA’s College of Business and Economics has you covered! Submit your idea to their 2016 Business Pitch page. The rules are: 

1. All finalists must attend the mandatory training sessions. This is CRUCIAL! If you’re in a team, we strongly encourage everyone to attend, but only one representative needs to be in attendance. Each team can have a maximum of 3 members.

2. Contestants must be Cal State LA students or alumni (5 years after graduation is accepted). If you’re in a team, at least one person must be a current student or alumni.

3. Cal State LA faculty and staff may participate, but must have at least one Cal State LA student in their team. In fact, we strongly encourage students to engage with faculty for their pitch! 

5. All finalists MUST participate in the final pitch. You’ve put in this much work already, why back out now?

Make sure to mention Her Campus when you say what club recruited you! Check it out here.

6. Finally, be open-minded and willing to learn! No one enters this competition as an expert–it’s a learning process.

Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez