Which SLO Coffee Spot You Should Study At, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Are you looking for a new place to study or just wanting a refreshing atmosphere? We’ve come up with the perfect coffee shops for your personality, so cramming in homework in catching up with friends can be better than ever! 

Aries: Nautical Bean

You are optimistic and enthusiastic, so that makes the Nautical Bean your perfect study spot! Not only can you chill in comfortable clothes, but you’ll meet a huge range of personalities and people who are just as energetic as you are.

Taurus: Linnaea’s Cafe

You love thing that are reliable and stable, and there’s nothing that fits you better than a quiet afternoon at Linnaea’s Café. From the patio garden to the food to the soft music, Linnaea’s has everything you’re looking for.

Gemini: Kreuzberg Coffee Company

Music, books, magazines and chats with nearly anyone fit your expressive and quick-witted lifestyle––that’s why Kreuzberg is you’re your go to! There’s no other coffee shop that’s as social and fun as you are.

Cancer: West End Espresso & Tea

You enjoy art and spending time with close friends, so West End is pretty much your bae. Not only do you get to relax near water by the creek, but it’s relaxing atmosphere and sentimental charm are exactly what you need to enjoy your afternoon latte.  

Leo: Starbucks

Starbucks coffee makes a strong statement and so do you. You’re confident and dominant personality is impossible to resist, and that’s why you’re literally everywhere! You love life and know how to have a good time, dare we even compare you to our favorite PSL?

Virgo: Bello Mundo Cafe

Bello Mundo’s organized, clean and natural aesthetic literally feeds your soul. Not only do you have enough personal study space, but they’re delicious hot chocolate keeps you coming back again and again.

Libra: Sally Loo’s Wholesome Cafe

Nothing is better than sharing a good meal friends and hanging out in an environment that just oozes joy. You hate to be alone, and with acai bowls as good as Sally Loo’s you never will be. You’ll be inspired by their creative atmosphere and constant flow of people and discussion.

Scorpio: Scout Coffee

Scout is a great place to catch up with your longtime friends and enjoy a cool and calm atmosphere. You’re a true socialite! There’s not a better place in SLO to have a meaningful conversation or happily run into everyone you know.  

Sagittarius: Splash Cafe

You love the feeling of freedom, travel and being in the outdoors, and Splash Café will certainly add a splash of that to your life! Not only will their bread bowls keep your energetic, but you’ll be inspired to take a daytrip to Avila or Morro and spend some time exploring and taking in the coast.  

Capricorn: BlackHorse Espresso & Bakery

Traditional values are definitely your thing, and the family-friendly and long-standing atmosphere Blackhorse has to offer is right up your alley. It has coffee with quality craftsmanship, and its atmosphere is understated and welcoming. Not a weekend goes by hat you’re not hanging out at one of their many locations.

Aquarius: Steynberg Gallery

Your study style needs to be as creative and original as you are, and a busy afternoon at Steynberg will have you flowing with energy. There’s nothing quite like being surrounded by art and people with talent and high-intellect. You wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Pisces: Front Porch

You have a gentle and intuitive nature, which means that a quiet afternoon with friends at front porch is exactly what you need to wind down before class. In every relationship you’re extremely faithful, caring, and always looking to help someone out. Since Front Porch is all about making a meaningful connection, you’ll thrive here like never before.

Gina was formerly the Beauty & Culture Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw content and strategy for the site's key verticals. She was also the person behind @HerCampusBeauty, and all those other glowy selfies you faved. She got her start in digital media as a Campus Correspondent at HC Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where she graduated in 2017 with degrees in English and Theater. Now, Gina is an LA-based writer and editor, and you can regularly find her wearing a face mask in bed and scrolling through TikTok.