Her Campus Celeb: Hannah Avdalovic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Meet Hannah Avdalovic, Her Campus Cal Poly’s own little superstar!

Hometown: Folsom, Calif.

Major: Journalism, concentrating in public relations

What are you involved with on campus?
I am a community outreach coordinator for Mustang News, the head of public relations and a contributing writer for Her Campus Cal Poly, and a member of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America).

Describe yourself in three words.
Ambitious, loving, and giggly! 

What do you do in your free time?
I really enjoy working out every day and maintaining a healthy plant based diet. I play my guitar while pretending I can sing. Oh, and I journal a lot!

Who is your celebrity crush?
Definitely the host of The Daily Show – Trevor Noah.

What is your dream job?
My dream job is to run a successful travel blog that covers food, fashion, musical culture and politics all around the world. 

What do you love most about Cal Poly?
The people. Everyone is so nice! I’ve never felt more at SLOme. 

What is your favorite thing about HCCP?
It gives me a voice. 

What is your favorite meal?
Anything with kale.

What are your goals for the next five years?
I have quite a few. The most important ones are to graduate with a journalism job lined up,
have the time of my life living in a big city, adopt three dogs and name them kale, tofu, and check back with me later for the third name, and to make enough money to buy myself courtside season tickets to the Kings. 

Taylor Petschl

Cal Poly '18

Taylor Petschl is a Cal Poly SLO alum and is currently attending Boston University for graduate school. She is a former campus correspondent and editorial intern for Her campus! 
Gina was formerly the Beauty & Culture Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw content and strategy for the site's key verticals. She was also the person behind @HerCampusBeauty, and all those other glowy selfies you faved. She got her start in digital media as a Campus Correspondent at HC Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where she graduated in 2017 with degrees in English and Theater. Now, Gina is an LA-based writer and editor, and you can regularly find her wearing a face mask in bed and scrolling through TikTok.