This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Name: Daniel Kwan

Major: Industrial Engineering

Year: 3rd

Hometown: Gardena, California

Relationship status:  In engineering… help

Celebrity crush: Adriana Lima

Fun fact about yourself: Part-time bartender, born on New Year’s Day

Her Campus: What do people say is your best quality?

Daniel Kwan: People say I’m funny, I own the dance floor and I make a mean quesadilla.

HC: What’s your favorite song right now?

DK: My guilty pleasure is “Timber” by Pitbull and Ke$ha.

HC: Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

DK: Still trying to get a full class schedule at Cal Poly… Just kidding. I hope to be a successful business owner while making time to travel and surf as much as possible.

HC: What is your dream job?

DK: Whenever I watch the Food Network and see food critics judging food cooked by top chefs, I think to myself, “How is that a real job? And what can I do to get hired immediately?”

HC: What are your favorite hobbies?

DK: Surfing, boxing, wrestling, going outdoors and adventures to Taco Bell.

HC: What qualities do you look for in a girl?

DK: Honesty, can laugh at my immature jokes, goofy, sings in the shower, likes to dance regardless of how well, likes the outdoors.

HC: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

DK: I would go to the Bahamas on my yacht with my friends, an exotic monkey and my future ex-wife.

HC: What is your idea of a perfect date?

DK: A carefree night, going out and having as much fun as possible. The kind of night where time doesn’t matter and you never want it to end.

Third year Broadcast Journalism major, future sports reporter. Lover of all things chocolate, outdoorsy, and sports related. If you can't find me, I'm most likely watching Netflix.
Sophia Liu

Cal Poly '19

Sophia Liu is a second-year architecture major and media arts minor at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. She grew up in a little town in Los Angeles County. A wild dreamer, she loves photography, fashion, and big cities.