Her Campus Cal Poly Snapshot

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photo Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?” “Do what makes you happy. I don’t know if that’s corny, but...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photography Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “What is/was your childhood dream?” “That’s a hard one, because I almost died when I was young, and so...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Hello humans! With the establishment of these articles and the launch of our Facebook page, we thought we would do a post where you all get...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photographic Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “My poetry professor gave this to me last year. Selected Poems of Michael Hannon .” “What’s your...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photographer Credit: Nesrine Najzoub “Everyone has their individual situations happening in their life and all these things they encounter...

• Sabrina Hetzel

Dressed in a flowy black dress with embroidery around the sleeves and simple brown sandals, Sabrina Hetzel looked comfortable but chic...

• Humans of Cal Poly III

Photographer Credit: Nesrine Faith Majzoub “My cousin once wrote me in a letter that I should make choices that I couldn’t live without...

• Humans of Cal Poly II

Photographer Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “What’s your favorite thing about space?” “That there are a lot of possibilities. I can do whatever I...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photographer Credit: Nesrine Mazjoub “What’s your most beautiful memory?” “I’ve never told her this, actually. My friend Jaymie and I, I...

• How to Accessorize for Summer

Do you often find yourself staring into your closet in frustration, waiting for the perfect outfit to pop out at you? Unfortunately, let's...

• Beauty Gurus Worth Checking Out

Beauty and fashion vloggers are all the rage on YouTube. As there are thousands of these so called “beauty gurus” it may be overwhelming to...

• Best Dressed of 2014 Met Gala

As 7 p.m. eastern time and 4 p.m. Cal Poly time rolled around, my computer was readily opened to Instagram, Twitter and a New York Times...

• The REAL Wardrobe Staples

We’ve all seen those articles on “The Items You Need to Own,” and the things are always the same: beige trench-coat, a well-fitting pair of...

• Cal Poly Catwalk: Shorts

As the storm clouds fade away and some wonderfully unexpected warm weather kicks in, girls are packing away their winter coats and pulling...

• Cal Poly Catwalk: Sandals

So far, Cal Poly's only been having beautiful weather and sunshine as we wrap up the quarter. Winter's winding down and it's time to break...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style