Her Campus Cal Poly Snapshot

• A View From Bishop Peak

A view of Cal Poly in the distance from atop Bishop Peak...seriously what Cal Poly student hasn't taken this exact picture!

• A Day at Avila

We hope you're not counting down to summer just yet, but if you are, take a day to move your studying from the library to the beach! You...

• A Rainy SLO Weekend

Rainy, foggy days in SLO are our favorite (along with sunny, blue days, of course.)

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photo Credit: Nesrine Majzoub "I feel like if I could be anything in the world, I would be a mermaid. But, apparently, that's not happening...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photo by Nesrne Majzoub “What’s your take on global politics now?” “I don’t want to become cynical. I mean, I used to be more political...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photograph by Nesrine Majzoub “What is your best memory?” “Oh wow. I mean, I’m 67, so there’s a lot of memory going on here. I mean, on a...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photograph by Nesrine Majzoub “I want you to watch this after I tell you about it, but there’s this animation. You know Salvador Dali, the...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photo Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “I’ve been in the Himalayas once. We went up to about 12,000 feet, but it was an organized trip with porters...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photo Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?” “Do what makes you happy. I don’t know if that’s corny, but...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photography Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “What is/was your childhood dream?” “That’s a hard one, because I almost died when I was young, and so...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Hello humans! With the establishment of these articles and the launch of our Facebook page, we thought we would do a post where you all get...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photographic Credit: Nesrine Majzoub “My poetry professor gave this to me last year. Selected Poems of Michael Hannon .” “What’s your...

• Humans of Cal Poly

Photographer Credit: Nesrine Najzoub “Everyone has their individual situations happening in their life and all these things they encounter...

• Sabrina Hetzel

Dressed in a flowy black dress with embroidery around the sleeves and simple brown sandals, Sabrina Hetzel looked comfortable but chic...

• Humans of Cal Poly III

Photographer Credit: Nesrine Faith Majzoub “My cousin once wrote me in a letter that I should make choices that I couldn’t live without...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style