Blonde, Fabulous & Freakin’ Hilarious: Iann Tharp

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Meet Iann Tharp, the beautiful, creative blonde you’re likely to see going to class on campus or working at White House Black Market downtown. She’s intelligent, sassy and not to mention, downright delightful. Get to know her as well as I do; she might just become your next spirit animal.

Relationship status: Single

Year: Junior

Major: English

Hometown: West Sacramento, CA

Describe yourself in three words: blonde, fabulous and freakin’ hilarious

Guilty pleasure: Binge watching Arrested Development

Tell us about yourself! What are you most proud of?

Being successful at my job as a personal stylist at White House Black Market.

Personal stylist? Uh, help our readers out! What are your favorite wardrobe essentials?

Black ponte leggings, leather riding boots, a variety of sweaters and statement necklaces are what get me through this season.

Thanks for the tips, girl! Do you think you’ll want to work in the fashion industry after college? What’s your dream job?

Visual merchandising for a high-end retail brand.

We’re sure you’ll be absolutely amazing at that. So now that we’ve already established that you’re the perfect girl – I mean, with a fashion sense like yours, who can top you? – so tell us about your perfect guy.

My perfect guy is funny, honest, smart and drop-dead gorgeous – a.k.a. muscular and tall, and likes football more than soccer. 

Nikki is a senior at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, where her parents think she's on track to graduate early with degrees in both Finance and French. She is -- kind of -- but she currently functions under the delusion that graduation, much like the limit, does not actually exist. In wake of this recent quarter-life crisis, Nikki plans to live out her final days as an undergrad nursing her giant ego, making Mean Girls references, and advocating for the continued use of the Oxford comma. She prefers her dog and s'mores Poptarts over most things, and survives on a delicate combination of iced coffee and cookie dough. In her free time, Nikki enjoys binge watching Modern Family, embarrassing herself in front of cute boys, and making empty promises to go to the gym. Hate mail and Mindy Kaling gifs can be tweeted to her anytime at @nikkikontiki.
Aja Frost

Cal Poly

Aja Frost is a college junior living in San Luis Obispo, California. She is equally addicted to good books and froyo, and considers the combo of the two the best since pb & b (peanut butter and banana.) Aja has been published on the Huffington Post, USA Today College, Newsweek, The Daily Muse, xoJane, and Bustle, among other publications. Follow her on Twitter: @ajavuu