8 Products to Help You Unwind From That Mid-Quarter Stress

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

With fall quarter well underway and our second round of midterms approaching faster than ever, it’s easy to get caught up in the studying madness. However, it’s important to take a moment to take that much-needed break and practice a little self-love in order to prepare for the end of the quarter. Whether you’re one who likes to refresh with a beauty routine or prepping for better organization habits, you’re bound to find one of these eight products to help you finish the quarter with ease!

1. Freeman Beauty‘s Feeling Beautiful Face Masks

Honestly, face masks are probably the best product ever. These Feeling Beautiful masks from Freeman Beauty are the perfect go-to masks since they are made with fresh botanicals and will give your face that much needed boost. Snag one of their Rejuvenating Cucumber and Pink Salt Clay MasksManuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask and Cleanser, or Detoxifying Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask and you’ll have the most relaxing 10 minutes of your quarter. 

2. Aéropostale‘s Denim Collection

Taking a little shopping break is hands-down one of the best ways to take a break from the midterm madness, and Aéropostale is helping us out by offering some of the best denim collections. Their bestselling denim styles will definitely be the pick-me-up you need this quarter, and check out their accessories that are so on-trend you’ll want them all. Grab a few friends and carpool over to the Pismo Outlets ASAP and stop by their store. 

3. Bed Head by TIGI Hair Products

In the midst of our studying craze, it can be difficult to find the time to devote to getting ourselves ready for a long day of hitting the books. Luckily, Bed Head by TIGI makes it incredibly easy to make our hair look incredible with the help of a few of their popular products. Always having a bottle of their Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo and Hard Head Hairspray will help you look and feel your best while trekking it to the lib. 

4. Spindrift Sparkling Water

Ahh, the refreshing taste of Spindrift‘s sparkling water made with only real fruit is always a great mood-booster. The only hard part about picking up a can is deciding what flavor to pick! With choices like lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, orange mango, raspberry lime, strawberry and blackberry, it’s definitely a tough decision. 

5. Erin Condren‘s Life Planner

I don’t know about you, but keeping up with the rush of the quarter system can be a bit tricky. That’s why we turn to Erin Condren’s Life Planners to find a stylish, personalized planner that will help us stay organized for the rest of the quarter. The Hardbound Life Planner is our top pick, but there are so many other options on their site as well! 

6. Hi-Chew Candy

A few pieces of candy can improve any sugar-lover’s day, which is why Hi-Chew is one of our go-to candies! They’ve been the number one soft candy in Japan for years, and now they’re taking America by storm! Their candies are made with real fruit flavor and have a fun, chewy texture that you’ll need to try ASAP!

7. L’Oreal Paris Beauty Products

Who doesn’t love to pamper themselves a little bit? L’Oreal Paris has us covered with their many different beauty products, with some of our favorites being their Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist to give us that perfect sun-kissed glow, or their Hydra Genius moisturizer to keep our skin feeling soft all day. 

8. Steripod Toothbrush Protectors

With the stress of midterms and assignments weighing so heavily on our minds, it can be easy to let the little things slide. Steripod has our backs with their convenient clip-on toothbrush holders that keep our toothbrushes in ideal conditions between uses. It’s everything busy college students need in their lives! 

These products will surely make the rest of your fall quarter more enjoyable as you hit the books in style. How else do you maintain your sanity in these stressful college months? 

Taylor Petschl

Cal Poly '18

Taylor Petschl is a Cal Poly SLO alum and is currently attending Boston University for graduate school. She is a former campus correspondent and editorial intern for Her campus!