5 Signs Your Mind is Still On Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

Spring Break might have ended almost five weeks ago, but some people have a suuuper hard time reverting their minds back to “study-mode”. If this sounds like you, your mind still might be operating on Spring Break mode. Here are some signs that you can’t get it out of your system:

1. You’ve still haven’t mastered your class schedule

You have a class at 7 a.m. and holy crap where is building 187? Do we even have a building 187?

Related: 7 Products to Help You Survive Spring Quarter

2. You still wake up in a calm, put-together manner

Waking up doesn’t completely suck yet, mostly because you haven’t realized you’re already five minutes late to your 10 a.m. class. You might even still have time to put on a cute and coordinated outfit, and have your hair and makeup look club-ready. 

3. You still have time to eat breakfast

You haven’t had to stay up until 3 a.m. yet, so you’re still able to meet your friends at the Ave before you head to class.

4. You’re dreaming of Summer Break

It’s only six weeks until summer break!

5. You’ve completely forgotten it’s week five

WHAT?! Are you sure? Week 5 means midterms, stress, midterms, and…more midterms. 

Related: 6 Things Every College Student Needs to Survive Finals Week
Jordyn White

Cal Poly '19

3rd year Sociology student at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I'm a writer and editor for Her Campus Cal Poly, and I am so excited to be finishing my final year at Cal Poly with Her Campus! I love a good political conversation, so feel free to hit me up if you want to talk politics!