This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Who says a bucketlist has to be a lifetime list? By creating bucketlists for holidays, seasons, or just shorter amounts of time, the chances of you actually completing the lists are higher! So, in these last few weeks of school and during finals, it’s a really great idea to find time to relax between cram sessions and exams, and a really good way to do this is by taking advantage of the season we’re in. Whether it’s driving around looking at Christmas lights or going ice skating, not only will you be able to appeciate the holiday season, but also relieve some finals stress! Here are some ideas to add to your holiday bucketlist this season!

Holiday Bucketlist:

Decorate your dorm room for the holidays.

Go sledding at the Let it Snow event. (Let it Snow is an event here on CLU’s campus that includes sledding on “real” snow, pictures with santa, delicious treats, and crafts. It’s on December 2nd 7pm-10pm in Kingsmen Park, and don’t forget to stop by Her Campus’s table)

Go ice skating. (There is an ice skating rink at The Lakes at Thousand Oaks, 2200 Thousand Oaks Blvd)

Christmas movie marathon.

Spend a night driving around looking at Christmas lights.

Donate a toy to a toy drive.

Spend a night baking and decorating cookies with your roomies/friends.

Decorate a gingerbread house .

Post pictures on Instagram of you (and your friends) completing the tasks on your holiday bucketlist, and be sure to tag Her Campus Cal Lutheran by using the hashtag #HCCLU!

As a freshman at California Lutheran, I am studying Education in the pursuit of becoming a elementary school teacher. I grew up in Arizona (beardown), but found myself going to school in California. I love spending time with family and friends.
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!