This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

Here’s 5 Study Tips to help you survive one of the toughest weeks of your life….

1. Start Now!

This is probably the most obvious…and the hardest. We all know that procrastination is all our middle name, but studying in advance can save you from trying to relearn concepts you forgot only hours before the test.

2. Prioritize

Is math class your worst nightmare? Can’t seem to understand a certain psychology concept? Whatever it is, devote the time to master the toughest subjects and work your way down.

3. Don’t over do it

Yes, you have to study your butt of, but know when to take a coffee break, relax, and maybe listen to music or take a power nap. You don’t want to burn yourself out before the exam and have no momentum when doomsday arrives.

4. Sleep 

All nighters are so tempting when you haven’t memorized a single flashcard, but heading to an exam after no sleep can cause serious memory loss when it comes to recalling those facts. Staying up late to learn is doable, but make sure you catch a few zzz’s at least.

5. Dress Well, Test Well

The sweatpants look we all know is ohhh sooo tempting after the hard work you’ve put forth, but going into a classroom feeling confident in how you look can also increase confidence in your knowledge of the test.  Win win!

Follow these tips and your own study rituals to finish strong, you’ve got this!

Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!