A Crowd Cheesin’ Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Lutheran chapter.

NOTE- all images designed by me. Image above contains a quote on a Trader Joes product. 

With all the stress from school and life’s responsibilities, it is especially important to take breaks and “treat yo self”: go out to dinner with friends, have a movie night, or maybe go on a hike or de-stress at the beach, even take a nap. As our favorite Bachelor star, Corinne Olympios, once said: “Michael Jordan took naps, Abraham Lincoln took naps”; If both these hard-working individuals took breaks, so can we! However, one of the best, most underrated ways to reduce stress is simply to laugh. So in honor of finals week, I’ve compiled some of my favorite cheesy fruit puns for your enjoyment. Just like Corinne loves her cheesy pasta, I love my cheesy jokes. Hopefully they will make you laugh (even if you’re laughing about how terrible they are!) and help reduce stress! 

1. So a-peeling that everyone goes bananas! 

2. 

No need to be MELONcholy cuz honey you’re so fine!

3. 

You’re so GRAPE to see, there’s nothing to WINE about! 

4. 

We be JAMmin’. 

5. 

When you pick the perfect one, you make a good pear. 

6. 

Orange we all glad when we find the perfect MANdarin?!

7. “Please describe your idea of a perfect DATE” :) 

Kerstin Westerlund

Cal Lutheran '20

Hello! My name is Kerstin Westerlund (pronounced "sher-stin") and I am a double major in Marketing Communication and Global Studies with a minor in French at California Lutheran University! A fun fact about me is that I am 100% Swedish-American and I played the violin in a Scandinavian music group for 8 years! Other than that, design, photography, traveling to cool places, learning different languages, fashion, cheesy dad jokes and OF COURSE writing Her Campus articles are some of many things that make me very happy! I hope you enjoy my articles!
Follow us at HCCallutheran on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook!