Top 10 Miley Concert Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Here are some of the most memorable Miley moments you may have missed out on if you weren’t able to make it to her concert last Saturday in Auburn Hills, Michigan. 

1. She rode a hotdog.

This pretty much explains itself.

2. She threw the crowd Miley money

And yes, that’s her face you see on every (fake) dollar. 

3. She entered the show on her very own tongue slide. 

It makes sense, doesn’t it?

4. She gave us new Miley AND old Miley

Just when you thought the concert couldn’t get any better- Miley ended on an oldie we’re all guilty of enjoying.

5. She covered songs we all know and love

Little bit of Miley, little bit of Hannah Montana, little bit of Coldplay, Dolly Parton AND Bob Dylan. What more could you ask for?

6. She rocked every outfit, no matter how strange it was. 

7. She gave TWO encores

8. She sang EVERY song on the Bangerz album you could possibly want to hear

Unlike most concerts where you walk away wishing the artist would have sang more from their album, Miley gave her audience all bangerz had to offer.

9. She made her show entertaining EVEN when she wasn’t on stage.

Between the lights, crazy props and trippy slide shows, the crowd barely noticed Miley disappear between songs. And of course the notorious wrecking ball cat made an appearance.

10. She starred her fans on instagram

What more could you possibly want than for your favorite artist to put you on their Instagram profile?

Junior at Central Michigan University studying public relations and advertising. Lover of writing. Fire up!