Her Campus C Mich Features

• 9 Signs You're Becoming an Adult

Because once you turn 21, stuff gets real, y’all. 1) Nights out no longer consist of a $13 fifth that is brought to a house party They...

• Life Without Social Media

Just imagine: a world without Twitter, Instagram ... or both! It’s pretty obvious how reliant our generation has become on technology and...

• The Verdict For Groundhog's Day

THE VERDICT IS IN! On Monday February 2nd at 7:25 a.m in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, Phil the groundhog crawled out of his burrow and saw...

• CMU BAR NIGHT: A Timeline of Events

At this point, we all know the feeling of indecisiveness every Thursday when we ask ourselves the internal question: to go to Happy Hour or...

• 5 Reasons To Study Abroad

When you hear people explaining their study abroad experience you are bound to hear how amazing and life changing it was. When deciding to...

• The Interview: Worth The Chaos?

As many know, the recently released comedy “The Interview” starring Seth Rogen and James Franco was cause for an uproar in North Korea...

• An Open Letter to Millennials

Dear Millennials, It’s about time we have a little talk. About politics. Yeah, I know, I know. You’re already rolling your eyes but that’s...

• The Gift of Time

While growing up as a child we tend to view the world around us as our own personal playground, an adventure for the taking. In most cases...

• Michigan Midterm Results

This past Tuesday, November 4th, was election day here in the United States. Politics can be confusing, especially to those who don’t quite...

• The ISIS Crisis

There has lately been much heated debate in Washington as of what action the U.S. plans to take against the Islamic extremist group known...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style