Her Campus C Mich Features

• 9 Signs You're Becoming an Adult

Because once you turn 21, stuff gets real, y’all. 1) Nights out no longer consist of a $13 fifth that is brought to a house party They...

• Life Without Social Media

Just imagine: a world without Twitter, Instagram ... or both! It’s pretty obvious how reliant our generation has become on technology and...

• The Verdict For Groundhog's Day

THE VERDICT IS IN! On Monday February 2nd at 7:25 a.m in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, Phil the groundhog crawled out of his burrow and saw...

• CMU BAR NIGHT: A Timeline of Events

At this point, we all know the feeling of indecisiveness every Thursday when we ask ourselves the internal question: to go to Happy Hour or...

• 5 Reasons To Study Abroad

When you hear people explaining their study abroad experience you are bound to hear how amazing and life changing it was. When deciding to...

• The Interview: Worth The Chaos?

As many know, the recently released comedy “The Interview” starring Seth Rogen and James Franco was cause for an uproar in North Korea...

• An Open Letter to Millennials

Dear Millennials, It’s about time we have a little talk. About politics. Yeah, I know, I know. You’re already rolling your eyes but that’s...

• The Gift of Time

While growing up as a child we tend to view the world around us as our own personal playground, an adventure for the taking. In most cases...

• Michigan Midterm Results

This past Tuesday, November 4th, was election day here in the United States. Politics can be confusing, especially to those who don’t quite...

• The ISIS Crisis

There has lately been much heated debate in Washington as of what action the U.S. plans to take against the Islamic extremist group known...

• Professionalism in the Classroom

The expected norm when signing up for a college course is that you’re Professor has their doctorate, and many years of knowledgeable field...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style