Do-it-yourself Manicures for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

There is nothing better than feeling pampered, especially if it’s a great manicure. Though we only have a few weeks left of the semester, it is important to have some “you time” and here are 12 great do-it-yourself manicures to try this spring. I would recommend using toothpicks for some of the designs and practicing on paper before you try it on yourself. Worried about messing up your opposite hand? Find a friend and work on each others opposite hand. This will get the both of you  unique nails unlike anyone else on campus!

Integrative public relations major, marketing and journalism minor. I'm a health nut and I love to bargain shop. You can find me with my nose buried in a book or in Forever 21.
Annie is a junior at Central Michigan University from Plymouth, Mi.  She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations with a minor in Leadership.  Annie is an active member in her sorority Phi Sigma Sigma holding numerous positions within the chapter.  She has a love for travel, food and pets and looks forward to an internship abroad Summer 2013.  Annie loves writing for Her Campus and cannot wait to see this chapter grow to be such a great success! :)