timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Cosmopolitan Magazine is for fun and fearless females. We love Cosmo, and if you don’t read it, you’re probably going to want to start. From Fashion and Beauty to Health and Relationships, Cosmo has something for everyone. As the #1 magazine on campus, Cosmo has decided to launch a campus program.

Cosmo is offering college students across the country, including CMU, an exclusive deal!  Through this link, you are able to get a 1 year subscription for only $15! This special college price comes out to only $1.25 an issue, a year subscription is 12 issues. If you are buying Cosmo from local stores, you are paying about $3.99 an issue. Ouch!

Not only are students able to get an extraordinary discount, there are incentives to purchasing a subscription through this program: FREE GIFTS! Here are some freebies you get to choose from when you purchase your subscription!

Various events will be held throughout the semester to promote Cosmo and this awesome deal, so stay tuned!

As the Cosmopolitan Brand Representative for Central, I’m excited about this offer and any potential partnerships with organizations on campus! If you have any questions you can contact me directly at alexpuzzolo@gmail.com! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Alex Puzzolo is a junior at Central Michigan University. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations and minoring in Leadership. She is an active member in her sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma, by holding Executive Board positions. Alex is a Co-founder of the Central Michigan University chapter of Her Campus. She is from Mundelein, IL and loves to travel. She has been to multiple countries and just recently completed an internship in Ireland. An interesting fact about Alex is that she has worked in a jewelery store for the past two years and is certified member of the Gemology Institute of America.