Her Campus C Mich Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celebrity: Gabi Medina

With her schoolwork and leadership positions, junior Gabi Medina makes it all possible. Hailing from Illinois, Gabi is an advertising major...

• Campus Celebrity: Max Nielsen

It wouldn’t be surprising to hear that this guy is a familiar face to the many people of CMU’s campus. Everyone meet Max Nielsen, a...

• Campus Celebrity: David Busonick

On and Off the Rink, Tile Rink that is Fearless is an understatement Could you imagine going pro in a sport at just 18-years-old that only...

• Behind the Turntables: DJ AJT

I had never seen anything like it before; 50 drunken college kids in one room, all under control and in sync with each other. Usually I...

• Campus Celebrity: Anthony Rizzo

Not every student on campus can say they have been featured on the radio, let alone have their own radio show. Central Michigan University...

• Twinning on Ice

Sophomores, Tyler and Zach Carr are excited to finally play their first college game after an incident that suspended the team for a year...

• Campus Celebrity: Jason Gagnon

For the CMU students in the Apparel Merchandising and Design majors the name, Jason Gagnon is one most if not all are familiar with. He has...

• Campus Celebrity: Lexi Sheehan

Lexi Sheehan is a designer in the 2013 Threads Fashion Show. She is currently a sophomore, majoring in Fashion Design and Merchandising...

• Campus Celebrity; Chloe Scudder

Name, Major, Job/Internship, hobbies: Designer: Chloe Scudder - Majoring in Apparel Design and Merchandising with a minor in Art - First...

• Campus Celebrity: Jade Stansbury

Age: 21 Hometown: Matteson, IL Major/Minor: Apparel Merchandising and Design (concentration in Design) and minor in Retailing Quickly...

• Campus Celebrity: Ashley Pinter

With the Threads Fashion show just around the corner, designers on campus are busy preparing for the big day. 22-year-old Ashley Pinter is...

• Campus Celebrity: Larry Hamp

Don’t let the piercings and tattoos fool you, this man can cook. Larry Hamp of Alma, MI is the Head Chef at the Real Food on Campus...

• Campus Celebrity: Lauren Davis

Name: Lauren Davis Age: 19 Hometown: Waterford, MI Height: 6ft. Major: Fashion Merchandising Minor: Event Management After being a dancer...

• Campus Celebrity: Blake Hibbits

Blake Hibbits, a freshman here at CMU, says playing college basketball at a Division I school has always been his dream. Fortunately for...

• Campus Celebrity: Diane Krider

With a background in journalism, advertising, event planning, teaching, communications and integrative public relations, Diane Krider’s...

• Campus Celebrity: Jordan Benghiat

Ever thought it was impossible to land the dream job that was actually fun? Ever thought about what it would be like to promote concerts...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style