Her Campus C Mich Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celebrity: Harrison Michels

Harrison Michels is not the typical Central Michigan University senior. The future May 2015 graduate, has had a very fulfilling four years...

• Campus Celebrity: Nik Dal Pra

Warren junior Nik Dal Pra demonstrates the balance a college student can have between academics, organizations, and a loaded social...

• Campus Celebrity: Jordan Shroat

May 2015 graduate, Jordan Shroat, has a bright future ahead as her journey at Central Michigan University comes to an end. Shroat, a Canton...

• Campus Celebrity: Anthony Rizzo

Not every student on campus can say they have been featured on the radio, let alone have their own radio show. Central Michigan University...

• Campus Celebrity: Gabi Medina

With her schoolwork and leadership positions, junior Gabi Medina makes it all possible. Hailing from Illinois, Gabi is an advertising major...

• Campus Celebrity: Max Nielsen

It wouldn’t be surprising to hear that this guy is a familiar face to the many people of CMU’s campus. Everyone meet Max Nielsen, a...

• Campus Celebrity: David Busonick

On and Off the Rink, Tile Rink that is Fearless is an understatement Could you imagine going pro in a sport at just 18-years-old that only...

• Behind the Turntables: DJ AJT

I had never seen anything like it before; 50 drunken college kids in one room, all under control and in sync with each other. Usually I...

• Twinning on Ice

Sophomores, Tyler and Zach Carr are excited to finally play their first college game after an incident that suspended the team for a year...

• Campus Celebrity: Jason Gagnon

For the CMU students in the Apparel Merchandising and Design majors the name, Jason Gagnon is one most if not all are familiar with. He has...

• Campus Celebrity: Lexi Sheehan

Lexi Sheehan is a designer in the 2013 Threads Fashion Show. She is currently a sophomore, majoring in Fashion Design and Merchandising...

• Campus Celebrity; Chloe Scudder

Name, Major, Job/Internship, hobbies: Designer: Chloe Scudder - Majoring in Apparel Design and Merchandising with a minor in Art - First...

• Campus Celebrity: Jade Stansbury

Age: 21 Hometown: Matteson, IL Major/Minor: Apparel Merchandising and Design (concentration in Design) and minor in Retailing Quickly...

• Campus Celebrity: Ashley Pinter

With the Threads Fashion show just around the corner, designers on campus are busy preparing for the big day. 22-year-old Ashley Pinter is...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style