Her Campus C Mich Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celebrity: Max Nielsen

It wouldn’t be surprising to hear that this guy is a familiar face to the many people of CMU’s campus. Everyone meet Max Nielsen, a...

• Campus Celebrity: David Busonick

On and Off the Rink, Tile Rink that is Fearless is an understatement Could you imagine going pro in a sport at just 18-years-old that only...

• Behind the Turntables: DJ AJT

I had never seen anything like it before; 50 drunken college kids in one room, all under control and in sync with each other. Usually I...

• Campus Celebrity: Anthony Rizzo

Not every student on campus can say they have been featured on the radio, let alone have their own radio show. Central Michigan University...

• Twinning on Ice

Sophomores, Tyler and Zach Carr are excited to finally play their first college game after an incident that suspended the team for a year...

• Campus Celebrity: Jason Gagnon

For the CMU students in the Apparel Merchandising and Design majors the name, Jason Gagnon is one most if not all are familiar with. He has...

• Campus Celebrity: Lexi Sheehan

Lexi Sheehan is a designer in the 2013 Threads Fashion Show. She is currently a sophomore, majoring in Fashion Design and Merchandising...

• Campus Celebrity; Chloe Scudder

Name, Major, Job/Internship, hobbies: Designer: Chloe Scudder - Majoring in Apparel Design and Merchandising with a minor in Art - First...

• Campus Celebrity: Jade Stansbury

Age: 21 Hometown: Matteson, IL Major/Minor: Apparel Merchandising and Design (concentration in Design) and minor in Retailing Quickly...