Her Campus C Mich Snapshot

• Campus Style Blog: Makenzie Walter

Name: Makenzie Walter Major: She's a Graduate Assistant for BCA, and she used to write for Her Campus at JMU where she did her undergrad!...

• 5 Styles for Spring

At this rate, it feels like we’ll never be able to pack away the sweaters and bring out the spring wardrobe. In hopes that the weather...

• Campus Style Blog: Dillon Provost

Name: Dillon Provost Major: Advertising with a minor in Apparel Merchandising and Design Wearing: Shirt is American Eagle, pants are Gap,...

• March Madness: The Fashion Edition

Lets just start by agreeing that March is probably the most awkward transitional month on the calendar. It’s not exactly winter anymore (...

• Bodycon Out, Skater In

Bodycon is out, skater is in. Words cannot express how happy I am that the bodycon skirt trend is on the back burner and the skater skirt...

• 5 Ways To Wear Velvet

Along with many of this seasons hottest fabrics, velvet is one that can be versatile throughout your whole closet. It can give any outfit a...

• Campus Style Blog: Hannah Quick

Name: Hannah Quick Year: Junior Major: Integrated Public Relations Minor: Apparel Merchandising & Design Fashion Icons: Miranda Kerr...

• Mount Pleasant Thrift Shopping 101

All of us, I’m sure, have heard Macklemores song “Thift Shop.” The song and music video really gives a meaning to ‘one man’s trash is...

• Campus Style: Emily Weisner

Name: Emily Weisner Year: Freshman Major: Kenesiology Fashion inspiration: Sara Vickers' blog ( www.classygirlswearpearls.com ) and Gossip...

• Campus Style: Sam Teague

Name: Sam Teague Major: Apparel Merchandising What She's Wearing: Leggings and top from Forever 21, boots from Shii, jacket from Target,...

• Bundle Up!

As the temperature drops, the bundling up begins. Mother Nature has decided to jump from summer to winter, with barely any time for fall...

• Campus Style Blog: Lexi Sheehan

Name: Lexi Sheehan Year: Junior Major: Communications and Apparel Design Fashion Icons: Elie Saab and Ke$ha Favorite Places to Shop:...

• These Boots are Made for Walking

Fall has finally fallen on Central Michigan. The leaves are changing color, there is a chill in the air, and the boots are back! This year...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style