This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

Brad Jacobsen
Hometown: Oxford, Michigan
Age: 22 years old
Major: commercial recreation
Relationship Status: in a relationship
If you were stranded on an Island, what are three things you would bring? Knife, sunglasses and a swimming mask
Boxers or briefs? A hybrid, boxer briefs!
Where is your favorite place to hang on campus? The Down Under Food Court
Blondes or brunettes? brunettes
What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Scuba diving with sharks in Dominican Republic.
What qualities do you admire in the opposite sex? I admire honesty, humor, and an easy going attitude.
What is your favorite movie? Super Troopers
Any awesome hidden talents? It’s not a hidden talent, but I can make anybody laugh with my personality.
What is your ideal or dream date? Dream date would be to go snow skiing all day then myself cooking some pulled pork.
Who is your Hollywood crush? Sandra Bullock.

Central Michigan University soon to be graduate in December! Major: Integrative Public Relations, Minor: Journalism
Laura Szatkowski is a senior at Central Michigan University graduating in December, 2012. She is majoring in Integrative Public Relations with a minor in English. Laura has had numerous internships in a wide variety of industries throughout college. Laura is passionate about all things PR and social media related and is looking forward to traveling and working outside of Michigan after graduation.