This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Name: Nick Windham Hometown: Charleston, SCYear: Sophomore Major: Finance 

Nick, why did you choose C of C?“Well, I’m from Charleston and always loved being downtown. I was committed to play baseball at UNC Asheville, but I’m really happy I decided to come here.”

What do you like to do outside of class?“I enjoy all sports, working out, and wake boarding at Trophy Lakes, too.  I’ve recently started cooking a lot. I pretty much like making anything breakfast related…pancakes, bacon, omlettes…you name it. Oh yeah, and my smoothie game is on point. I love making smoothies.” 

What’s your favorite college memory so far?“Going to Hendersonville, North Carolina for a mountain weekend with my fraternity.”

Very cool, what fraternity are you in?“SAE.”

What’s something people don’t know about you?“One summer I was at the lake and broke all my ribs and ruptured my spleen when I got “blobbed” by four people.”

Blobbed?“Yeah, it’s this big inflatable cushion that sits on the water. When people jump on one end, it propels the person on the other side into the lake.”

What is your favorite… 

…movie? Step Brothers

…restaurant? O-ku

…class at C of C? Introduction to Business 

…song? “Sweet Honey” by Slightly Stoopid

Do you use pick-up lines?“No, not really. I just set it like t-ball and knock it out of the park.”

Do you have a celebrity crush?“I think this is almost every guy’s crush, but Kate Upton. She’s a babe.”

What’s your ideal date?“I like going out on the water in my boat, so I would probably take a girl I liked out on the boat around sunset…maybe bring a picnic and a bottle of wine.”

Jillian is a senior at College of Charleston and is majoring in both Communication and Spanish. When she's not working as a server in some of Charleston's best restaurants, she likes to draw, listen to music and run. Jillian plans on getting a job in Public Relations after graduating.