Kendall Sorem ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

The BasicsName: Kendall SoremYear in school: JuniorHometown: Mechanicsburg, PAMajor: Public Health with a minor in managementInterests: Voluteering, sleeping, early morning walks, and travel 

CofC Life

How did you choose the college of charleston?: I really wanted to experience a different part of the country. I grew up in the North and my sister moved down here and loved it, so I decided to move down south as well. 

Greatest CofC memory?: The small little moments with friends, talking, laughing and having a good time.

What are you involved with on campus?: Phi Mu, Public Health Society, Order of Omega

Favorite Spot in charleston: I love all the typical tourist destinations, but I also like to explore the small ally ways and cute parts of downtown. 

Fun FactsDream job: My dream job is to work in health care administration. I would really want implement my skills by running my own children’s hospital. My passion has always been working with children. I want to make a hospital environment more enjoyable for children and their families, much like I have done in my sorority as head of philanthropy. Favorite Movie: BatmanFavorite Song Right Now: Basically anything by EminemCelebrity crush: G-Eazy