HC Summer Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Our Her Campus Summer Survival Kits have us prepared for the summer months ahead! Thanks to our wonderful sponsors, we are able to have the best summer ever! Make sure to follow our instagram, twitter, and facebook all summer long to enter our giveaways to win these items! 

Vera Bradley has us ready for the beach and the mall too! 

Camelback sent us their new bottle for days on the beach! 

Thanks to Spots, we are able to find housing on short notice when we go for a sudden trip! 

Monthly Gift has us prepared for that time of the month (+ it comes with chocolate too!)

Pure Silk makes sure we have silky legs all summer long 

Azo keeps us healthy with cranberry vitamin gummies 

+ Brappz are a great accesssory! 

I'm a junior Marketing major here at CofC, and I'm spending my remaining days at the College living life to the fullest. I'm a Her Campus Campus Correspondent, and a brand ambassador for a few fashion companies. I love traveling, the beach, decorating, and have an obsession with iced caramel macciatos. I watch the Kardashians religously and my all-time favorite movie is Legally Blonde. I'm a go getter and dream big. You can follow me on insta at @christine_pearson