5 Thoughts When You’re *Too* Excited for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

October is here.  Fall is in our midsts,and colder weather is on its way.  But know what else is on its way? … 

Halloween, and you’re just so darn excited.

1.  You’ve been planning your Halloween costume since last Halloween.You know what you’re going to be for every Halloweek activity.  You’ve planned out different themes/outfits for different parties and partnered with your girl friends (or just taken over) on what you all will be together.

2.  You’ve also been counting down the days to Halloween since last Halloween.October 1st came around and you were *soooooo* excited to have less than a month until your favorite holiday.

3.  You now can watch your favorite movies and not be judged by your friends.You can indulge yourself in Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas without your friends saying, “it’s too early for those movies.”  Watch out friends, Halloween is here.  

4. ALL. THE. CANDY.

5. You can scare children and it’s completely acceptable.Now you don’t have to worry about childrens feelings.  You can dress as scary as you want because it’s that one time of year when you can be yourself.  You can BE Halloween.

It’s almost Halloween and now you can enjoy all the things you love to enjoy.  Because, this is Halloween.  Everybody make a scene!

Born and raised in the northernmost state, Alaska, Marissa flew south to College of Charleston for a little more sun and a little more heat.  She believes a good life involves coffee, puppies, and more coffee and free time is her favorite thing not to have.