5 Spectacular Artists You Should Follow On Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

It’s finally November and with the quickly approaching Holiday season comes the rainy, cold weather and a big movement of towards the aesthetically pleasing photos on Instagram. Here comes a ton of pictures of steaming coffee, falling leaves and big sweaters. So why not take a break from the pumpkin spice and family dinners and take a stroll through some of my favorite Instagram artist!

1. Karen Hallion @karenhallionart

Karen Hallion has reached a level of recognition that is pretty rare with her unique collection of mixing all sorts of different well beloved imaginary worlds from our childhoods. Along with her Instagram she also has an etsy store complete with calendars made up of some of her most beloved pieces.

2. @adamtots​

.     Known for his comics for Buzzfeed and his cats, this artist has a spot on sense of humor and a key eye for the daily ridiculous monotony. Sure to make you laugh every time it comes on your home feed, @adamtots is the one to follow.  

3. @qinniart

The art on this account is literally out of this world. Each piece seems to take the viewer on a journey through both space and the soul. With bright colors, amazing talent and beautiful scenes this account will engage the imagination.

4. @briankesinger​

.    Mr. Kesinger has hit the artistic jackpot by creating two of the best loved characters on the internet, Steampunk Victoria and her pet Octopus. As well as being a story artist at Walt Disney studios he also published books like “Read To Your Octopus” and “Walking your Octopus” as well as selling tons of merchandising centered around his dynamic duo.

5. @marcianopalcio

From glowing pictures of your favorite characters like the one above to pictures of favorite celebrities and scenes from famous movie moments, the last artist on the list has vibrant pictures that’ll cheer up any cloudy fall day. Also their work has been mentioned by Lady GaGa herself for the amazing portrait work they did of her most recent album, not too shabby.

My name is Abby Stahl, I am a sophomore majoring in Upper English Education and Theater here at the College of Charleston. Originally I'm from Greenville South Carolina and I have been a proud writer and actor for a majority of my life.