This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Every few months, the weather changes and so do the subsequent trends. Once I update myself on the trends, my clothes are never good enough and I panic thinking I HAVE to buy new clothes. However, I always remind myself to take a deep breath and scroll through instagram before hauling all of my clothes off to charity. These five instagram it-girls keep me especially level headed and help me rework and rejuvenate my closet. 

1) Lindsey Rem (@lindseyrem)

Lindsey is a student at Chapman University, which makes her outfits comfy and cute for running around all day. With enough trendy autumnal red to keep you inspired all fall, her California background brings a laid-back skater vibe to her mix of graphic tees, gold jewelry, and pretty printed tights. 

2) Elaine Welteroth (@elainewelteroth)

Elaine is the editor-in-chief of teen vogue. Her instagram is the perfect mix of personal style, teen vogue trend, feminism, and wokeness.

3) Charli Howard (@charlihoward)

Charli’s online presence is less about style and more about confidence and positivity. She’s an English curve model who posts pretty lingerie, her crazy beautiful eyebrows, and uplifting messages for body positivity. Great style always starts with a happy, confident girl. 

4) LaTonya Yvette (@latonyayvette)

LaTonya is a Brooklyn mother of two who knows how to do some seriously great looks on a budget. While her pieces may be one of a kind, they always inspire me to go out and start digging through the racks of my local goodwill or rework the pieces I already own. 

5) Beth Jones (@bjonesstyle)

Last on my list is Beth Jones, a YouTuber and West Coast lady making magic out of vintage and thrifted clothes. Her daring use of color and pattern makes her clothing interminably drool-worthy and perfect for giving me cool day, cool girl inspo. If you’re a particularly big fan of one Carrie Bradshaw, Beth is dedicating her entire channel in October to ~*channeling Carrie*~

Hopefully the next time you’re struggling with what to wear to brunch on Saturday, or to your eight am– these instagram it-ladies will help you usher in the next season as the leaves begin to change and the weather continues to feel cooler, just like you. 

Zoë is a student at College of Charleston, her major is undecided. She loves house shows, vegan food, and clothes.