30 Questions to Ask Guys on Tinder

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

1. Do you believe in the social and economic equality of the sexes?

2. Who’s your favorite Jonas Brother?

3. How many fingers am I holding up?

4. Do you think we should stop Kony?

5. Will you take the ring of power to Mordor?

6. What do your elf eyes see?

7. What’s your favorite bird?

8. How do you feel about the receding shoreline?

9. Cheese or chocolate?

10. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

11. How do you feel about the Oxford comma?

12. Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire? (extra points if you say it dramatically like Dumbledore)

13. Do you think Hermione should have ended up with Harry?

14. Or Viktor?

15. Or anyone else?

16. What’s the lamest joke you’ve ever heard?

17. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

18. If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

19. Is butter a carb?

20. Batman or Superman?

21. How heartbroken were you when Zayn left One Direction?

22. Favorite pizza topping?

23. Are you prepared to watch all of the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit in a row?

24. What about Harry Potter?

25. How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

26. What’s your biggest fear?

27. What came first: the chicken or the egg?

28. Do you order guacamole at Chipotle?

29. Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC?

30. If you could have any pet that wasn’t a dog, a cat, a fish, or a bird, what pet would you choose?

Erin Wiley is a junior at the College of Charleston, pursuing an AB degree in Arts Management with a minor in Communication. She has been writing for Her Campus for almost two years and created and maintains Her Campus CofC's Pinterest page. She loves everything from music to movies to fashion, and everything in between. After college, she hopes to do something in the entertainment industry, working with either a music producer or a film company. In her spare time, Erin likes to read, watch movies, and walk around historic downtown Charleston.