13 Unofficial Rankings of Celebrity Dimples

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

13. Carey Mulligan

Carey’s dimples are subtle, but adorable enough to land a spot on the list

12. Kellan Lutz

Kellan is one of Hollywood’s hottest actors, his dimples are simply icing on the cake.

11. Amanda Seyfried

Her golden locks can’t hide those dimples.

10. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

JGL’s dimples are almost as adorable as the actor himself!

9. and 8. Crystal Reed and Holland Roden

These Teen Wolf costars don’t just share screentime, they also both have perfectly dimpled cheeks!

7. Kate Middleton

Classy and royal. Enough said.

6. Mario Lopez

With these dimples, it’s not hard to understand why Mario Lopez was and still is a total hearthrob.

5. Harry Styles

Cute dimples, curly hair, and a voice like an angel, Harry Styles has it all!

4. Miranda Kerr

As if the model wasn’t already perfect, she has the cutest dimples that any girl would kill for!

3. Matthew McConaughey

These are Academy Award winning dimples. And it’s not hard to see why.

2. Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner’s flawless dimples light up her entire face when she smiles.

1. Sam Claflin

Sam Claflin plays the cheeky role of Finnick Odair perfectly. And seriously, how can you not fall in love with these dimples?

Erin Wiley is a junior at the College of Charleston, pursuing an AB degree in Arts Management with a minor in Communication. She has been writing for Her Campus for almost two years and created and maintains Her Campus CofC's Pinterest page. She loves everything from music to movies to fashion, and everything in between. After college, she hopes to do something in the entertainment industry, working with either a music producer or a film company. In her spare time, Erin likes to read, watch movies, and walk around historic downtown Charleston.