12 Holiday Treats You Can Make in a Dorm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Christmas is coming! And there’s no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than with holiday snacks! Whether you’re staying on campus during winter break, or just need a fun distraction from finals stress, here are some Christmas treats you can make in your dorm before the holidays.

1. Oreo Snowman Pops

Find out how to make these cute little snowmen here!

2. Rolo Pretzel Bites

This treat only uses three ingredients, which make for a delicious combination! And it’s super easy!

3. No Bake Oreo Truffles

There’s literally no way you can go wrong when Oreos are involved. This recipe doesn’t even require baking!

4. Christmas Bark

This is another recipe that doesn’t require baking, and you can basically use whatever ingredients you want!

5. Pretzel Hugs

You only need three ingredients for this adorable bite sized treat! Find the recipe here!

6. Christmas Crunch

This popcorn is the perfect study snack! Find out how to make it here.

7. Christmas Tree Brownies

If you can make brownies from a box, you can make these adorable Christmas trees.

8. Candy Cane Kiss Dipped Oreos

Oreos and Candy Cane Kisses make for the perfect holiday combination! Find the recipe here.

9. Bugle Bites

These bugle bites are the perfect mix of sweet and salty and they will remind you of your childhood.

10. Peppermint Hot Chocolate

This is no ordinary hot chocolate. You’ll probably have to go pick up some of the ingredients for the mix, but it will be worth it. Go here to get the list of ingredients.

11. Peppermint Bark Puppy Chow

Try this holiday version of the classic and favorite snack!

12. Gingerbread Fudge

Make Christmas fudge more Christmas-y by making gingerbread fudge!

Erin Wiley is a junior at the College of Charleston, pursuing an AB degree in Arts Management with a minor in Communication. She has been writing for Her Campus for almost two years and created and maintains Her Campus CofC's Pinterest page. She loves everything from music to movies to fashion, and everything in between. After college, she hopes to do something in the entertainment industry, working with either a music producer or a film company. In her spare time, Erin likes to read, watch movies, and walk around historic downtown Charleston.