Profile

• How to Handle a Breakup

Let’s get real, ladies, breakups suck. And not just a little, they suck a whole hell of a lot. One of my best friends is going through the...

• Meet Jaz: A Swansong

What better way to send off our beautiful chapter founder than with her own profile piece? Jazmine Bowens, BU’s momma, is preparing to...

• New Member Profile: Kait Wilbur

Butler’s Her Campus chapter has recently added some new members! Kait Wilbur is one of said members! Kait is a sophomore student majoring...

• New Member Profile: Alli Hickey

Butler’s Her Campus chapter has recently added some new members! Alli Hickey is one of said members! Alli is a sophomore with a combined...

• New Member Olivia!

Butler’s Her Campus chapter has recently added some new members! Olivia Rae Jacobs is one of said members! Olivia is a First-Year student...

• Campus Profile: Senami Morris

Senami Morris is an angel descended from the Philosophy of Law heavens sent to help me get an A in a class I do nothing for. She is also...

• Meet VanVliet!

Rebecca VanVliet, also known as fish fillet (I mispronounced her last name for ¾ of the time I knew her) , is a 21-year-old Junior...

• Meet the New VP: Dr. Ross!

I have done nothing but love Dr. Frank Ross since the day I met him. He is an angel, an icon, truly one of the greatest men I’ve ever met...

• Ask Alex!

Alex Kassan is a 19-year-old Pre-med Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies major from Indianapolis, IN. She is one of the most involved and...

• Spill the Baby Beans

Editor's Note: The reason why this article is called "Spill the Baby Beans" is because Kaitlyn is a part of the pickle family in AXO, and...

• A Visit in Brooks' Nook

Brooks Hosfeld is a 19-year-old Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies and Anthropology double major from Carmel, IN. He is quite possibly...

• HRC Hero: Marissa Collier

Marissa Collier is a Human Movement and Health Sciences Education major with hopes to go to Physical Therapy for graduate school. We also...

• We Joined Jimmy

Jimmy Lardin is a junior Political Science major with a triple minor in English, Ethics, and Environmental Studies. He is twenty- one years...

• Campus Profile: Kyman Caviness

Back to Basics Name: Kyman Marquis Caviness Major: Psychology Minor: Neuroscience Year: Senior Age: 22 years old Hometown: St. Louis, MI...