I Love Jacqueline from The Bachelor (And You Should Too)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Butler chapter.

Listen up, Bachelor Nation. I’m tired of y’all sleepin’ on my girl, Jacqueline.

I’ve loved her beginning with her bio on The Bachelor cast page – her picture with a Tyra-Banks-worthy smize and Chrissy-Teigen-level wit. Literally, look at what she said about what marriage means to her:

“Creating our own world. Creating our own values and goals. Becoming better people together. Respect, admiration, protection.”

No judgement, but this is a far cry from the dolphin-obsessed contestants of last season…

Anyway, I’ve been rooting for her since she stepped out of the limo. However, Twitter has not been such a fan.

SHE’S BEEN THERE. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

A+ for the Mean Girls reference. F- for the Jacqueline knowledge.

That seems like a “you” problem, Justin.

Listen… it even got to the point that Jacqueline tweeted at all you guys:

God, I love her.

This doesn’t even begin to cover the totally real, mature conversation she had about her education with Arie last week… she’s waaaaaay too good for him. In conclusion, I love Jacqueline, and you should too.

Senior at Butler University, studying marketing. Occasional writer, constant manager of all Butler HC social media. Lover of birds, feminism, and good music. You can probably find me crying over a Tiny Kitchen video or laughing at a Vine compliation. 
Jazmine Bowens is a senior at Butler University. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Neuroscience and the Campus Corespondent for Butler University's Her Campus chapter. When she isn't in class, she's writing poetry, reading romance novels, or hanging out with her friends. Jazmine hopes to one day become an environmental lawyer and a published novelist.