Why You Should Love Sundays Too

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

I used to hate Sundays, sometimes I still do, but I finally found a way to shut down those horrible thoughts, forget that the next day is Monday, and refuel my brain in a different way of thinking and that way is going to Barnes and Nobles every Sunday.

I go there at least three times a week to study, look at old people, smile at kids, smell the coffee( because I am often too poor to buy some) and read the latest novels.

I still have not come to terms with Buffalo and I will be pessimistic just this once on here but I never plan on loving Buffalo- one way to forget about it is immersing yourself in an inspiring book- my go-to’s are travel  & fashion biographies- and get cozy in the cafe with a big sweater and an even bigger latte.

Today I started to read about Amy Odell from Cosmo featuring my pretty pink Tory Burch bag.

Happy Sunday!

xoxo

Nabila Ismail is a first year Pharmacy Student at the University at Buffalo in New York from Saratoga, NY. Outside of her science pursuits, she enjoys fashion, writing, and traveling. She just came back from spending a whole summer in Italy as a nanny & English Tutor. She's very excited to have Her Campus at her school this year!