This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Over the weekend social media went crazy over seeing the video of Tristan Thompson with a girl that isn’t his pregnant girlfriend Khloe. After TMZ broke the news everyone was quick to jump on Khloe’s side. Khloe has been having difficulty getting pregnant for a while now. With her ex-husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, Khloe’s dreams of having a child were diminished when his drug use started to get out of hand.

Khloe dated a few people after Odom, but her hopes were high with Tristan. She constantly posted pictures with him and talked about how in love she was in many interviews. After getting pregnant with his child everything seemed wonderful. She posted a picture on Instagram waiting for their baby girl to come any day. Then the video came out. Tristan was caught in a club making out with another girl! OMG. According to many reports, Khloe is devastated upon hearing this news. She’s literally about to give birth and he’s spending his time with other women and not the mother of his second child.

Some people though think it’s karma. Tristan apparently cheated on his last baby momma with Khloe herself around the same time as her pregnancy! Many took to social media to show how not shocked they were.  They always say once a cheater, always a cheater. For Khloe’s sake let hope her and the baby will be healthy.