Top 11 Clothing Items You Need to Survive Buffalo Weather

Posted -

Top 11 must have clothing items you need to survive buffalos weather

1)      Bean boots

a.       These are amazing and can get through any snow and are water proof. You can dress them up or down!

Image result for bean boots

2)      A cute puffy vest

a.       This is perfect for those cold days that aren’t cold enough to wear a full-on coat. Pair it with your favorite crewneck to be extra cozy.

Image result for cute puffy vest

3)      A parka

a.       This is an absolutely must-have to trench through the brutal tundra on those cold days

Image result for cute puffy parka

4)      A cute beanie

a.       This is perfect for messy hair days or when I haven’t washed my hair in a few days. My favorite beanie is my love your melon beanie and all the money goes to a great cause!

Image result for love your melon beanie

5)      A huge scarf

a.       Cold necks are the worse especially when you have your hair up. Grab a cute $10 scarf from target and you’ll be set!

Image result for huge comfy scarf

6)      Leg warmers

a.       These are great for days you want to look like tried a little extra but really didn’t…and they’re super comfy.

Image result for cute leg warmers

7)      Fleece Lined leggings

a.       Leggings are obviously a must but fleece-lined leggings have an extra soft inside that will keep your legs warm even in the coldest weather!

Image result for fleece lined leggings

8)      Cute joggers

a.       Get these in your favorite color and dress them up or down depending on your mood! My favorite place to get joggers is Tj Maxx or Marshalls

Image result for cute joggers

9)      A variety of oversized cardigans

a.       Cardigans go with just about anything and are so versatile and you can pair them with something as easy as a white camisole!

Image result for oversized cardigans

10)   Hunter boots

a.       These are great for long walks outside when the snow is knee deep…it may be cold but at least you’ll look fashionable on your walk to class!

Image result for hunter boots

11)   Cabin socks

a.       Every single person needs a pair of cabin socks for the main reason of their unreal fuzzy insides that make any foot happy.

Image result for cabin socks

About The Author

I'm from Rochester NY. I love pizza, shopping, ice-cream.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login