This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

When was the last time you took care of your hair? 

If you’re anything like me, I find it so hard to find the time to wear a full face of makeup, more or less, take care of my hair. After the multiple boxed color hair jobs and straightening or curling, my hair is next to dead. Those split ends? Yikes. I hate to admit how dead, dry, and brittle my beautiful hair has become. 

I tested out some new and affordable hair products from Not Your Mothers and I am honestly thrilled with the outcome. Us, college girls, barely have money to afford food, so I get the struggle but all three of these products add up to $23!

My biggest issue is using heat products so I need something that really conditions my hair and brings it back to life. This keratin-infused detangler condition is bae.

Nabila Ismail is a first year Pharmacy Student at the University at Buffalo in New York from Saratoga, NY. Outside of her science pursuits, she enjoys fashion, writing, and traveling. She just came back from spending a whole summer in Italy as a nanny & English Tutor. She's very excited to have Her Campus at her school this year!